Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hong Kong

WOOO! now at my buddie's place in HK!! Got third for the 4x100m relay race today!! YAYYYYY!! WOOO!!! XINMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hostel stay was fun, having cup noodles and canned soup(that was cooked by RSM Uncle Buk Cheng) will eventually get me FAT! WAKKAKAK!!! I'm currently suffering from sleep deprivation, it's like 5 hours of sleep everyday! =( Did quite a few things in HK SO FUN! Like how Fariz was complaining the his grion was pain and the SJAB cadet there wanted to help him apply lotion and rub LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! And SOMEONE had to keep calling me EMO! (WTH!!) RWARR! When the person was the real EMO one =X opps! Gonna have my dinner soon!! Hope it's YUMMY! oh yea! and it looks like 9PM here when it's only 7pm!! =.=

No comments: