Friday, March 21, 2008

Yada yada yada

OKAY!!! So here was my Good Friday...

I went to church in the morning for 8.30 mass and spent 2hours standing as it was full house. Came home, watched some movies online then went out to meet Rubin and gang. Took a bus down to Far-East (i freaking almost vomitted.) Then eventually met Ken and his friend there. Slack slack, went Grand Cathay, planned to catch a movie but ended up at Parklane playing pool =.= (I went for the Initial D machines there and broke their records =D ) Waited for KH to come from his game which he lost to R.I. then back to Cathay cos he wanted to eat his dinner. Left them there, went to JH's place to get the spikes then back to my loft.

Oh crap...gotta report at 7.30am tomorrow for Heats. And i'm running screwy events which i've no confidence in getting even the top 3
- 200m.
- 200m x 4 relay.
- 50m x 8 relay.
The older guys are running so there goes the Cup this year for falcon..=/

No comments: