Tuesday, May 6, 2008

crap again!!

Today was a horrendous day!! My class was like a dam fu**ing oven and all of us were baking in it cos the air con is screwed...We were practically perspiring while watching "Hotel Rowanda"(dammmm sad movie) and after that torturing 1 hour of baking...went for chinese remedial at the AVA room(sticky all over) after lessons, came home...slacked for a while and i've still got extra chinese lessons later...ARGHHH!! Chinese is really taking up ALOT and i really mean ALOT of my time, not leaving any for my other subjects..and guess what, even though i've been spending so much time, my chinese still sucks like a vacumme cleaner!!

Notice i've been splurging *lords know on what* these few days, and the school is really being a bloodsucker..i've been paying an average of $10 every week for stupid stuff for lessons since 2 weeks before home coming...so now, i'm freaking broke and fat!! "is my eating disorder due to stress?! Hmmmmmm....." BLOODY LARGE HOLE IN MY WALLET/ATM CARD/ BANK ACOUNT!! =/

*I ain't in the best of moods these days...so for your own safety don't piss me off...*
_I_ ._. _I_

No comments: