Thursday, June 5, 2008

OUUUCHIEEEEEEE!!!!!

Gym..is a sure but painful way of killing yourself..here's the story...

Tuesday: Went gym with JH after school, did forearm exercise, the my whole forearm was completely STIFF as in it was as hard as a rock after i completed my sets...so...i couldn't grab the weights properly after that for my bicep and shoulder exercises..did lower body...Not that bad....After workout, had Abs session, 100 crunches 50 obliques and 40 lower abs...went home....

Wednesday: Woke up and found that both my hands could not stretch to their full lengths due the the bicep workout...tried to sit up on my bed and found out that my abs were really ACHING!!! rolled out of bed LITERALLY!!
Went to school for lessons and it wasn't that bad although i couldn't stretch my arms...decided to go gym again after school but was planning to work on different muscle groups. Went for gym, did chests, tricep and back arm...did lower body...then abs this time, it was 150 crunches 50 obliques 40 lower abs...my abs were already super aching but i ignored them and continued killing myself despite not being able to lift my body off the floor without scrunching my face...Went for a short swim after gym...

THURSDAY!! : woke up finding my whole body unable to move without me yelling in pain..arms couldn't stretch...abs were totally not responding to my brain's signals...rolled out of bed again..only this time i was groaning in pain...Went to school...walked with my arms not being able to straighten..went out the same awkward way...came back home...

No comments: