Thursday, August 21, 2008

OHH MY F***ing !!! Oral was a major freak out diaster...i did quite badly for EVERYTHING!! It'll be a miracle if i even get a merit...=(

Here's how my conversation went..

Examiner: So tell me, what kind of business would you like to start in the future?

Me: *Stares into space trying to find a bloody lie...* after a few seconds...uhh I think I'd like to start a business that has something to do with the F&B industry..My passion is cooking and i want to bring good food to the world...


blah blah blah...
This' how bad i went....grrrr...

D&T's killing every second of my life...it's either do or die! =x
Why does the ministry have to put soooo much bloody emphasis on 70++ freaking sheets of A3 paper?!?!? AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh..think i'll be getting my new shoes tomorrow...got $50 discount from adidas!! =DD

No comments: