Monday, October 6, 2008

Time's running faster than Usain Bolt...=x

Exactly 2 weeks till the first major O level paper. And what am i doing?! Playing basketball?! WHAT THE FUCK!!

REGINALD CHUA!!!
GLUE YOUR BLOODY ASS TO THE FREAKING CHAIR AND START STUDYING ALREADY!!
YOU THINK YOU VERY SMART AH!? DON'T NEED TO STUDY...FUCKING COMPLACENT!!
(Me talking to myself..a bit weird but yea)

I've no idea why i can't study, it seems everythime i hit the books, my attention span is like 15minutes!? Someone HELP ME!!!!!

This year really passed literally in a blink of an eye, i can remember it as if it were yesterday, the first day of school...and now, POOF!! O levels...How'd I wish(well, not only me but everyone else i guess) that i could go back to a few months ago, then i'll really cherish my time...But what's done is done i guess...

when exam stress gets to you, what do you do!?..............................
Play dead!!

No comments: