Friday, November 7, 2008

I've never been the type to break down, but now i truly understand the mean of "it hits you so hard you don't know what hit you."

Initially, i was surprised at myself for the little reaction i had towards what you said, after the shock of everything settles down realisation hits you and you know you've had it when you're just sitting there not thinking about anything except the past. Black and white just whizz pass your eyes as you lay there helplessly whishing you could grab hold of that moment and just wish that time would just stop there and you'd give the world for a moment like that.

I was never one who took for granted what was given to me, it wasn't easy but we managed. Yet, in just a short text, you ended it all. Just like how the Twin Towers collapsed in just a matter of seconds. I literally crumbled and was reduced to a pile laying in a corner of a room draining my heart out.

My hands are bruised, my head is aching, i just wished that this was just a very very bad nightmare that i'd soon wake up from. But it seems that it's the other way round. Everything was just an illusion nad now i'm back in reality the cold harsh reality that hits everyone till they reach rock bottom and try to climb back up again.

Actually i don't even know what i'm saying or if everything i've said makes any sense. I don't even know where was i these past 6 months. Maybe everything was just a nice nice dream and now i'm awake.



Picking up my pain from door to door
Riding on the storyline
Furnace burning overtime
But this train don't stop,
This train don't stop,
This train don't stop there anymore

No comments: