Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First Day

OKIE! first day of school...they finally made changes to the school song hoping it didn't sound as mournful as before, but still....My class, shifted back to the same place where it originally was last year, so we're having the echoy room now and there's no hope of changing it cos they installed aircons (yay! for that?!) Form teacher's Mrs Wong (woo! for that too!?) and guess what...i'm the sports head -.-

My class was super late for some target setting talk by Mr Chia and after that, recess. went around the whole school with my pants pratically drooping off my A*#...now that's bad...or at least it ain't good. Lessons are starting tomorrow and i've no idea when i'll be getting my results..gahhh

oh yea..what's up with Mr signh wearing his police uniform on the first day of school!? Trying to intimidate the Sec 1's !? o.O
.......off to finish off my holiday homework!! =/


can we get this back, can we get this back, to how it used to be...

No comments: