Friday, January 25, 2008

I feel FUCKED up...

This week...has been a bad week. Well not really the entire week.

Got my results for O level on thursday...Scored a fucking A2 for E.Maths and a C6 for my chinese...(that's really FUCKED up) So i'm planning to retake both subs..i mean it's not planning to, it's an obligation to.
Went balling at HG point that night to relieve some stress. Came home, ate, slept..

Friday...
Went to school super lethargically. Played street-soccer for PE (lost all the games) then back to class, went to the library to slack during free period. After the day was over, went for training that i had totally forgotten about. After training, balling, balling was like shit. Didn't feel like running for the ball and i wasn't really keen on snatching the ball..now i'm back home crapping about my day..i feel like crap...

This shit fucks me up...

No comments: