Wednesday, April 16, 2008

whoopieeee

WEHA!!! Went to SRR today..second time in.. X) played NBA 08 live with Ru Bin like crazy and found out that it was addictive!! GRRRRR i need more 08live!! Played a bit of table tennis and pool and (Super unexpected) Reversi with Ting Wei, ha, he was winning at first then kept laughing but in the end..I DOMINATED!!! WOOOOOO....

Planed to go ball in the evening but the rain came super unexpectedly and it was really pouring, Ru Bin's dad kindly sent us home and i guess i slacked the whole night through?! Felt like shit not doing anyhting but lazing in front of the com....GUILTY!!!

I don't care!! I've to create a study plan for myself, and i shan't be at home cos the com will distract me from working THUS! I shall find a nice place to study and maybe someone to study with to top it off.... L> for study khakis!!

Regretted not buying the Gilbert Arenas TS...got nike zoom touch low instead, but i'm happy with it...hmmmmmm...shall ball one day...

No comments: