Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WOOOOOOO

OHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! UH-HUH UH-HUH UH-HUH UH-HUH UH-HUH!!!!



Just formatted my com last night and was tearing my hair out trying to figure out how to get the internet up and running again....Tyco-ly did it just now =D ooo yea.....



My hair looks like fuck now(near marlet) and i've a fucking swollen/sexy upper lip that disallows me to eat or drink without squimishing in pain....now that's SEXAYE!!!!



Went to play bball with gary and some other people from my school this afternoon at the court outside school...palyed a nice full court match and managed to pull the ring!! WOOOOHOOO!!! =DDDD then went for boring speechday rehearsals then back home to screw the com....

Miss Mazna says that we're getting a $80Konikuya voucher (something like that, that japanese bookstore) And i freaking don't want it so anyone out there who want's to get stuff from Konikuya!? i selling the voucher for ONLY $50!!

No comments: