Saturday, July 12, 2008

OHH!!! FUCK OFF!!

Okay..had X-country yesterday...It's been a long time since i went for a jog...Ran the competitive route..(was forced to by FRZ) It all started with a loud horn...everybody went ZOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!! I was left all behind, kept telling myself to maintain pace so i could complete the race...saw many many many many people zoom past me..then after the first bend, caught up with some targets(Sherman was too far ahead for me to catch..D= ) ran ran ran..mouth felt like some dry box and i couldn't swallow my saliava...Then came the second bend....saw my PRIMARY TARGET! (not gonna say who..) strided past him and some others to get a lousy 33rd position...=(
But at least..i achieved what i set out to do...=P felt super duper hungry after the run...went to slack around then poured water on the top 20 positions...prize presentation..then went for dinner at AMK...
Here's the thing...i initially planned to go balling at 117 last night..i was so tired that after my bath...i fell asleep...(didn't take out my lenses and brush my teeth YUCK!!) woke up at 9 this morning...

Now going out to meet Sherman to go watch JH's TKD comp...

GOOD LUCK!!! =)

No comments: