Thursday, September 11, 2008

*Snores*

Today was a very very very sleepy day for me, most probably one of the sleepiest days of my life and the damn thing is that, i don't know why, i didn't do anything physical the day before and i slept at my usual time, 12am...

Woke up with my whole body being unable to move(was more of morning laziness) then went to school for lessons. Slept 10 mins of E.Math away, then came Social Studies...was quite fruitful in the sense that i learnt how to answer certain types of questions. THEN!!!! HYPNOSIS period! (EL with Mazna.) i've no idea why the moment she starts teaching, me and JH would inevitably feel damnnnn sleepy...tried staying awake through out her lesson but gave up halfway through.

Played pokemon =x during recess break and then was free period...slept my free period away and i drooled on the table =xxxx MAJOR SECRET!! woke up with both arms numb and unable to move...finished school with D&T theory then out to lunch and back home to sleep before my torturing 3 hours of tuition that seemed to last an eternity...


34more days to O Level
As most teachers said "This is the final 100m of your marathon!! SO CHIONG!!!"

No comments: