Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WEE OH WEET!!! PERFECT DAY!!

I wanna say a very big THANK YOU!!

to the very generous auntie that gave us 9 movies tickets to the gala premiere to the movie, The Days.


We went to Sentosa today to celebrate Hui Xin's birthday, could say it was a success although the rain clouds were threatening. Oh yea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOW HUI XIN!!! (My daughter!)
Just when i forgot the feeling of what it's like to be burnt, i got a bloody sun burn on my shoulders today!! SHIOKKKK!!! XD

So we went to Vivo in beach wear and JH suggested to watch a movie...when we went to the counter, there was alot of people dressed formally and we'd no idea what was going on, then an auntie called me,(we felt damn lok kok cos we were in casual wear...)

(In mandrin)

Auntie: Boy ah! wanna watch movie?!

Me: Uhh not sure lei *pulls JH to myself*

Auntie: you and your friends got how many people!? i give you tickets for free cos my friends can't make it cos they all working

Me: uhh huh!? i've got 9 people,

Auntie: *Pulls out tickets and counts* here got exactly 9 nah take it!

Me: thank you very very very much auntie

Uncle (Auntie's Husband): I'm the one acting the tang ki!!


After the show...WTF!! I got interviewed in front of a freaking camera!!! It was like an instant oral and i really hope the interview doesn't go up on air =x

No comments: