Saturday, January 3, 2009

The price to pay, nothing comes free

Yes, although i get to sleep in and do whatever i want while others are going to school, but the bus fares are killing me. It's no longer 45cents for the whole of singapore but more like 45 dollars every fortnight. No more "beep beep" on the ez-link scanner.

I can't get cheap and good food anymore. No more long tables of 5Ns to enjoy my meals with, no more morning meet ups and morning smokes before school, no more "i'll wait until that stupid teacher that dismiss you so late then we'll go for lunch."

Indeed, graduation has it's perks, but i've left many things behind too..
Close friends, those that really are, you'll never be forgotten. The times that we spent laughing and calling each other names, talking bad about the teachers, looking at some chio teachers(you know who) or chio bus outside...I really enjoyed my secondary school life cos you were there. =)

For that, thank you. *takes a bow*

No comments: