Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sustained Injuries; However, A Great Sense Of Achievement

Perspiration trickles down our faces as we anticipate the oncoming ball, we're all panting and tired after doing the first 80 reps. Here goes another 80 cos we didn't do it properly. The training is tiring, but it's just at the lowest level. Our(or at least my) fitness level isn't there yet.
We finally finished what seemed like a thousand reps and immediately, it's tug jumps and V-Mans.

My knee cap feels weird and a little pain at the top, think it's my old injury acting up, i'm worried, but i dare not stop training for fear of being looked down upon. Finally, i get to play. I score just one ball, but i'm contented.

Tried jumping after everything ended and FINALLY, the elusive back board is finally mine to touch. The feeling of elation fills me as i go for a second jump. Only after 2 little trainings, my vertical has increased, i'm happy about it. I'm gonna train harder.

No comments: