Sunday, December 9, 2007

13 hours of sleep

GAH!!! i don't believe it, as my post title suggests it, i slept a full 13 hours. Came home from camp yesterday and was ****ing tired that i fell asleep (once again) in front of the computer. I finally woke up at around 11 plus!? Took out my lenses, brushed my teeth and plonked into my heavenly bed.(which i haven't slept on for like 2 nights.)

Woke up at 12 plus this morning then went to Justin's place where they spent the whole day watching Heros. So i watched like 3 episodes. Went for a swim and finally some basketball, couldn't do much as the floor was wet though. Fell asleep in the cab on the way back home. So i'm preparing to go to bed right about now ?!?!
hope i can wake up in time for church tomorrow!! =x

why is it that i still think of you?!?!

No comments: