Sunday, December 9, 2007

Got my jeans...

Here i am once again blogging about my ever so boring life. Well, went for church this morning for mass (i made it on time) then went for meeting after having brunch with the gang. had meeting until like 2 plus plus then to Tampines Mall to get my Levis. WOOOOOOO.....

Decided not to change back to my bermudas and went for a movie. Watched (i forgot the name cos it's super long and super hard to pronunce.) After the movie. Melissa had a pop corn kernel stuck within her braces and gums. So we went around Tampines looking for a dental clinic but to no avail cos all the clinics were closed on Sundays. -.-

Took 72 back to Hougang and went to Ave 8 to find the 24 hours clinic and the doctor charged a ridiculous $68 for using a twiser to pull the kernel out. WTF!! THAT'S A RIP OFF!!!

Now i'm back home...Feeling super bored...and tired.

Is it time that i let go and forget all that we shared. I'll leave it to you to decide.

No comments: