Thursday, December 20, 2007

Estacy...

Went out today...spent one wholeeee day contemplating if i should buy the black skinny from Topman...ARGHHH! Spent the remaining of the day trying to find tops for myself!! Today's stressful man!! Saw Nicole at Far East and when she tapped me, i thought it was some ass prankster and almost retaliated..LOL! =x

Walked home from Hougang plaza after pool and i've found my escape from the worldly stress that i've been going through lately..I saw a long flight of stairs and i thought of something i've always wanted to do but never had the balls to execute it for fear of breaking a limb or worse some other bone..I ran...then flew...the feeling was euphoric but it only lasted a brief moment..when i landed everything was back to normal =( how i wished that time would freeze and that moment would've lasted for eternity...*NEW EXTREME SPORT (that i like) DISCOVERED* =D

You're not a person; you're deceased.

No comments: