Friday, December 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I wanna say a big thank you to all of my friend out there who had wished me!! This goes out generally in case i may have not replied some of you.(doubt so)

Met the gang for dinner at Dohby Gauht, intended to go to Astons for dinner but the queue was freaking long, so we decided on Fish & Co. The queue there was no better. had to wait for about an hour till we got seats and perhaps 20 minutes before our food arrived? Some of them couldn't make it cos they either had to work or was going on holiday. Oh well, THANKS EVERYONE WHO WAS THERE!! =D THANKS FOR THE DINNER!! =DD & Thank you HuiXin for the 17 cup cakes >.< & to Ting Wei, (if you ever read this) I'll rememebr what you did...HEH!! your birthday's coming up soon too!!

Enjoyed myself today. Really did from the Bikini Bottom of my heart...


Now, lets just hope the COMPANY calls...=s

No comments: