Sunday, December 7, 2008

VIVO Island RiverCity

What a let down....the COMPANY doesn't want me dead, so no calls...=s oh well, let's just make do with what i have....=/

It's been a long time since i went to work. Saw some new faces around today...many LOL things happened...HEH, i now have to climb like 4m high,between 2 bars, to get stocks cos i can't use the movable ladder cos it's obstructed by the new stocks....BLAH!!! Better get some insurance before i tumbleeeeeeeeeee.....

Cycling has been fun, went to place i never imagine i would cycle to. Took my mind off a lot of things. =D It's gonna be a long week of work ahead for me, practically working every single day...but the pay is rather miserable...i've calculated...the very very very most i can earn is $960 =((( my friends are all earning into the thousands.... D= LOL!!! I found out that ALOTTTT of my colleagues are damn horny and ALL of them are vulgar....=x


Something i read at my workplace....
"Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes, this way when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes."


so, your idea of a celebration was to start afresh...gotta love you for that...

No comments: