Friday, December 5, 2008

Should cows wear bras!?

It's 8am in Hougang and although it's my birthday, i'm squeezing myself with many working adults that're making their way down to the Central Business District(CBD). Some lucky ones that're already in the train are entitled to the seat while the rest make do with whatever little space is available for standing. They're all preoccupied with their reading materials such as books or chinese sutras =x, but the free papers that're given out at the MRT stations are the norm. Some others are satisfied being in their own realm requiring just a pair of good headphones, that'll shut out all the bustle going on around them, and of course their favourite playlist of illegally(for most people) downloaded songs. For me, i'm going with the latter. =D



You said you would, but you broke your promise. When i think back, it just makes me crumble. It's a good thing my friends are holding me up.

No comments: